Sunday, January 18, 2009

I just discovered

Man.
I am freakin' INFLEXIBLE.
Literally and figuratively.
Literally, I can't do the splits worth crap.
Figuratively, more so. When I decide something, it would take a lot to sway my opinion. Even in Jack in the Box versus Wendy's, if I pick Jack in the Box I would sure hate to have somebody say "Oh hey, I want Wendy's" because in my mind, I already picked, it's set, suddenly going back to consider our options is just confusing and waste of time, and throws me off. A lot.

And I think it just ruins things a lot for me. Example.
I'm about to go over to friend's house for night. Dad says it's fine. Mom says she doesn't really want me doing it, because of long kind of private story. (Not of me, but of... oh, never mind).

In my mind, I was pretty much set to go, just needed mom's okay.
Then she's all like "I'd really rather you not because.."
And then it just becomes all complicated to me.
I just get crushed and apathetic.
I go back to my room.
Back to reading.

I'm about to go over to said friend's house now, but I almost didn't.

Dear future wife: Do not be a sudden "let's change our plans" sort of person. And please be able to cope with my not liking change of plans.

1 comment:

Todd Tolson said...

ha!

I can promise you that your future wife will change her mind, and her plans in an instant!

It's hard wired into the female psyche!