Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MONEY

Freakin'... Driving me CRAZY.

I'm a cheapskate. I shop at thrift stores. I hate eating out. I'm reluctant to pull over for a $1.29 Slurpee.

I don't want to spend the gas to go to a lacrosse game and BE WITH MY FRIENDS.

I don't want to spend the money on a camera that is FAR better than a simple point and shoot, and would DEFINITELY help me become a better photographer.

I hate spending money.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the money I gain by not spending it. Still not spend it? So I can save more?



Maybe I'd be a bit less reluctant if I had a source of income.
But the only job I really want is like, sweeping at Seaworld. I don't want to work in retail. I don't want to be at Subway or McDonald's or Souplantation or any restaurant or business that involves talking to or dealing with customers.


And just like that I run out of steam and so this post is over.

2 comments:

brian c. berry said...

I feel your pain Seth. I wrote as much this last October myself.

http://briancberry.blogspot.com/2008/10/words-cannot-express.html

I think money sucks.

Oh.. and if you're serious about the seaworld gig, you could get it. Tegan's mom has hook ups there. I'm sure you could find a way to pick up lazy people's trash if ya want. :)

Matt said...

Did you ever thing about submitting some of your photos to one of the stock photo sites? I've never tried it, but evidently they'll pay for pictures they like. Might be something to check out, since you love photography so much.

That said, I'm pretty much the same way. :)