Friday, March 20, 2009

Meh, Healthy.

I don't really get health nuts.
I kind of have this mentality about health, that's taken from Dilbert(tm)(c)(etc)(:P)(lol)(whyamIstilldoingthis)

In the strip, Dilbert goes back from a jog. He comes back, and tells Dogbert that he feels awful, exhausted, etc. Dogert asks why he does it then, and Dilbert says so he can live longer. Then Dogbert asks why, so he can jog more? He can live longer and keep running and exercising and be breathless and exhausted and crap, or live shorter and be more comfortable.

I don't know.
That explanation doesn't do it quite justice.

But I guess with health, I'm just kind of "meh." "Meh" to eating right meh to working out...

I mean, not that anyone should just become obese, but I've got that "I'm gonna stay young forever" mentality I guess.

I don't really like physically exerting myself.

I don't mind hiking, or hanging out in nature so much.


I just can't stand being all like... out of breath. I can't stand that. I don't like being itchy because you're hot either. I hate that.

OBSERVATION: Most of the lines of text on my blog begin with "I." Fact.

No comments: