Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Interrup- LOL, WORDS

People... interrupting... annoys me. A lot.
Being introverted, I don't really try and control the conversation. If I think I have something of value to say, I kind of plan out what I'm going to say in my head, wait for a quiet spot in the conversation, then interject my two cents.

Basically... I try and make it meaningful. Like, especially with more serious topics.

So when people INTERRUPT... It's not just that you've stopped me from talking, your actions are seriously saying "I could care less about what you've prepared and planned to say, my opinions and thoughts are more important and I need to say them now."

Ugh.

Introversion is hard sometimes.
Never letting anything out. Well almost never.





I found this funny comic about introverts. I think I have it on my hard drive. It was like, "You are an: introvert. Introverts:
1) THINK running their flapping mouths and getting nowhere
2) Do work instead of bickering and squabbling and wasting time

There was one more but I forgot it.


I wish more people knew that there was this introvert/extrovert thing going on.




I know some people who're like "What? Being around other people makes you exhausted, not charges you up? What is WRONG with you?"

I just want to tell them off, because of course nothing's wrong with me.

OH!

Speaking of telling off.






There was this thing.
An image.
That I saw earlier today.
It was a picture of a protester.
Holding a sign.
The sign said,

"Jesus had 2 fathers, why can't I?"

THAT. MADE. ME. ANGRY.





I mean, that's... that's... that's not even LOGICAL. It's... I've been using absurd and ridiculous too much. I need to go find synonyms. It's LUDICROUS.

I really, really, really hate that phrase. DUH HUH, JESUS HAD 2 FATHERS- YEAH, SHUT UP.




GRAH.
I don't even want to see it again. Ever.

No comments: