Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My classmate is a PIG.

I'm sitting in the back, he's in the corner like a yard from me.
This girl that he and like ALL of the "gangsta" 's of my class are constantly flirting with, takes off her headphones because he called her.

He starts saying "C'mere girl." like she's a DOG and making kissing noises.
He keeps just saying it over and over, "C'mere girl!" *kiss kiss kiss kiss* "C'mere!" *kiss kiss*

I'm sitting here, my rage slowly building.

She's just staring at him, with a slight glare, a "What the **** do you think you're doing?" look.

Then his friend says, "Hey, c'mere. Not because he said so, but because I said so."

And then the two get in an argument about that.

I probably should have told him off.
Or at least told him to stop saying words.

No comments: