Saturday, May 9, 2009

365 Days

In the off chance you haven't heard, I'm taking a self portrait every single day of the year this year over at http://flickr.com/photos/sethrader

Anyway. Here's some true facts.

While doing the 365 day challenge:
1) You are going to humiliate yourself
2) You will probably get outside a lot more
3) You will become one with the camera's timer
4) You will likely be cussed out at some point
5) You are going to see improvement in yourself and your skills
6) You'll become annoyed when people take your picture, because it probably won't be as good as if you took it.
7) You'll be less self-conscious about seeing pictures of them
8) You'll learn what you don't like about yourself physically. For example, I cannot STAND the side of my face.
9) You will find things. Pages of the Bible in a field, etc. You will also learn how to pick up a piece of trash and make it an amazing prop.
10) You are going to be challenged.

That's my list.
I almost said my jam.
Because The Glamour Manifesto is my jam for lately.
I stole calling things my jam from my classmate Julia except you say her name like HOO-lee-uh because she's Mexican.
Why am I telling you this.

No comments: