Friday, June 5, 2009

I've got it all worked out

Okay so this is what I need to take the most awesome pictures in the world and what I would probably use my wishes on if I ever found a genie lamp or something. They're all superpowers but whatever.
1) TELEPORTATION: Probably the most important. "Hmm, I think I'll go shoot at the Eiffel Tower today. No wait, downtown Tokyo.... Actually I'm thinking maybe just Yosemite. *POOF*" And you're there. It would be amazing.
2) INVISIBILITY: Well, you can't really just appear out of nowhere, or people start asking questions. And so invisibility is amazing. And you could like, sneak around places too. You could trespass and no one'd know you're there.
3) TELEKINESIS: Beats any tripod. Ever. Assuming you could hold your camera perfectly still.

Yep. I win. Genie lamp please.

No comments: