Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OGN

I'm disappearing off the internets for a week. If you're the praying sort, I'd really appreciate it while I'm gone because it's going to be a really intense spiritual sort of funfun camp.

1) Pray that God gives me some sort of supernatural energy because I won't be getting enough sleep.
2) Pray that everyone at the camp is kept safe.
3) Courage. I really really need courage this week.
4) Pray that no drama happens
5) Pray that I would forge some really close (or closer) bonds with some of my friends
6) Ask that no one gets sick
7) Pray that God will talk to me very clearly.
8) Pray that the worship music would be so incredibly powerful it would make people cry out of joy. Myself included.

There's more, but I don't want to overwhelm you with a list. Oh, but one more thing, please pray that I'll have like, "a servant's heart" and just put other people and their interests before me. I don't want to be selfish this week.

No comments: