Friday, January 23, 2009

New Albums

So many new albums set to come out in 2009. I am excited for several. Here's a list in absolutely no order whatsoever:

1) Silversun Pickups - Swoon
2) The Devil Wears Prada
3) Chiodos
4) Circa Survive
5) The Chariot
6) Burden of a Day
7) Eisley
8) Muse?
9) Mute Math?
10) Rx Bandits

I'm expecting Muse & Mute Math should be writing SOMETHING sooner than later, but who knows.
Also, I don't think any of the bands announced the actual TITLE for their new album (aside from Silversun) but they said definitely a 2009 release.
So I'm amped.

3 comments:

Karrett Bowalsky said...

Muse better make one!!! i love dem =]

Unknown said...

MuteMath has already been writing, they are in the recording process if not done, already... so there should be an album out like... this summer...

Karrett Bowalsky said...

Oh, this is late, but Muse IS writing a new album. And I am freaking excited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kkMyfQA4g&feature=channel_page